Individual Nutrition Consultation
Free 15-minute phone consultation
Wondering how nutritional counseling could benefit you? Let’s chat! Call me to schedule your free 15-minute phone consult to ask your questions about how individual nutritional consultation can help you.
3-Session Introductory Package
Establishing any purposeful habit takes time. Three sessions are optimal for goal setting and follow-up to ensure your efforts result in lasting, healthy habits.
- 1-hour review of your history and lifestyle, and review of your 3-day food log
- 1-hour follow-up to establish a dietary and lifestyle plan that supports your nutrition and health goals
- 1 30-minute follow-up to support your efforts.
Customized for you based on your health goals and personal food preferences. Receive a 5-Day Meal Plan that includes recipes, grocery list and prep plan.
- Initial 1-hour review of your history and lifestyle, and review of your 3-day food log
- 1-hour follow-up appointments to develop a dietary and lifestyle plan that’s designed to meet your health and nutrition goals.
- 30-minute follow-up appointments targeted, ongoing support to help you achieve your health and nutrition goals
Virtual Appointments are also available via FaceTime. Please contact me directly at 907.750.1620 to schedule a virtual appointment.
Initial appointment includes 1-hour meeting focusing on your:
- Medical history - including specific health conditions, if applicable
- Laboratory tests in relation to nutrient needs and/or status
- Health habits
- Lifestyle and exercise
- 3-day dietary food logs
- Food preferences
- Pharmaceutical-nutrient interactions, if applicable
- Nutritional and lifestyle goals
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Culinary herbs add a special vibrancy to our foods. And they're often overlooked sources of powerful nutrition and healing -- think antiviral and immune boosting! They are delicious in sauces, main dishes and vegetable sides. Culinary herbs are easy to grow or find in grocery stores and local farmers markets. In this 90-minute online Zoom class, we'll explore:
- Historical uses of culinary herbs
- Growing and storage tips
- Nutritional benefits of culinary herbs
- Recipes using a variety of readily available fresh herbs
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2020
Time: 5:30 - 7 pm
This online class will be offered through Central Oregon Community College.
Advance registration will be required to save your spot. Register HERE.
Questions? Call Primal Plate Wellness nutritionist Dianne Porter at 907.750.1620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Paleo, Keto, Intermittent Fasting, Mediterranean, Vegan. Confused about the differences between popular diets? Wondering which one might be the best for you? This interactive online Zoom class navigates the philosophies of each diet. By highlighting the advantages and shortcomings of these and other popular diets, you'll be able to determine which one might be a good fit for your health goals and lifestyle.
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time: 5:30 - 7 pm
This class online class will be offered through the Central Oregon Community College.
Advance registration is required to save your spot. Register HERE.
Questions? Call Primal Plate Wellness Integrative Nutritionist Dianne Porter at 907.750.1620 or email email@example.com.
What You Eat Can Have a Profound Impact on Your Health
The foods you eat -- and don't eat -- can go a long way in helping you manage and/or reverse a variety of health conditions. Science-based nutrition counseling can improve many health conditions including:
High blood pressure
Diabetes / Blood sugar imbalances
Digestive issues including food sensitivities and intolerances
Weight loss and maintenance
Schedule an Appointment
Call 907-750-1620 to schedule an appointment
Virtual Appointments are also available via FaceTime and Zoom. Please contact me directly at 907.750.1620 to schedule a virtual appointment.